Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Pay only 25% up front, then the rest over 3 fortnightly instalments
Simply select PartPay as a payment option online or shop in-store where you see PartPay advertised using our mobile app.
No Interest. No Fees. You only pay the advertised price.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time.
New customer sign up only takes minutes.
Choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- How do I update my details?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- When will my payments be due?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- Are my details safe?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Can I pay my order early?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- How do your default fees work?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- When do payments come out?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us